- Philadelphia, PA
Open Systems is on a mission to change traditional notions of homecare. We aren't your typical homecare company. We are a homecare startup experiencing explosive growth because we look at homecare differently.
The OSH team is comprised of motivated professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment, are always reaching towards new goals, and are obsessed with growth. They set paths of achievement...then go out and make them happen. Careers (notice we don't call them jobs) in the home care industry offer the perfect mix of positive challenges and reward. At OSH, the sky is truly the limit for sales and HR professionals who want to connect people with quality care and make a difference in our growing company - plus take control of their income and professional development potential.
Position Overview: To promote home care services that reflects Open System Healthcare's (OSH) philosophy and mission statement. Responsible for recruitment of employees and contractors ensuring branch compliance in doing so with all aspects and levels of Federal, State, and Local laws, regulations and standards. To demonstrate knowledge of home care practices, procedures and standards in accordance with state and federal regulations, and of OSH personnel policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use recruitment methods to recruit contractors and applicants for open external positions.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs or referrals to fill assignments rapidly with qualified employees.
- Interview job applicants using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills as well as to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
- Review employment applications, resumes, and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Communicate regularly with Client Services Representatives to understand client needs and communicate recruitment progress.
- Ask appropriate questions when taking job orders to accurately understand clients' needs and to aid in providing applicants that are qualified fits to the job.
- Control project management of the caregiver requisitions through to hire.
- Select qualified job applicants for hire based on job requirements, job orders, phone screen and pre-screen results. Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Deliver employment offers for job orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, confidentiality agreements, etc).
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, and working conditions.
- Evaluate selection techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with other departments.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc • Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to management
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional developmental opportunities.
- Meet goals and objectives as set by manager to meet company goals.
- Follows Open Systems Healthcare's Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Enforce and comply with all OSH policy and procedure requirements.
- Other job functions determined to be relevant to the position by OSH.
- 4 year degree (BS/BA) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Conscientious: Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
- Motivation: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Complex Problem Solving: Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
- Development and Continual Learning: Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self improvement.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
- Focus on Consumer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- The employee may occasionally be exposed to a variety of conditions at consumer sites.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include light-medium moving and extensive self-positioning.
- 20% or more travel possible dependent on branch location and need.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Open Systems Healthcare, Inc is an EEO Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sex, religious creed, disability or any other category protected under law.
Back to top