- Bethlehem, PA
Caregiver / HHA / Home Health
Here at OSH, we're a passionate group of home care professionals who focus on finding the right home care services for each customer's exact needs. Are you a home care professional or caregiver who prefers working one-on-one with clients to see firsthand the profound impact you make on their lives? Searching for caregiver career opportunities with a supportive company? We'd love for you to join our team!
Caregiver (DCW/HHA/CNA) Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide caregiver services to the consumer in accordance with the care plan:
· Companionship: conversation, reminders, interactive hobbies.
· Personal Care: bathing, eating, dressing, hygiene, transferring/positioning.
· Transportation: physician's appointments, shopping, errands
· Household Care: cleaning, laundry, meal prep
· Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative interpersonal relationships with consumers.
· Ensure the quality and safe delivery of caregiver services that align with OSH, federal and state policies procedures as well as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and CDC recommendations.
· Utilize Universal Precautions while providing care.
· Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
Caregiver (DCW/HHA/CNA) Qualifications:
· High School diploma or GED equivalency, preferred.
· 1 year experience in a home healthcare or medical field, preferred
· Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
· Fingerprints within the last 6 months
· Must have a reliable form of transportation.
· Passed OSH competency exam with a score of 80% or greater.
· Hoyer Lift experience preferred
· HHA and CNA must have certification that meets OSH standards
Caregiver (DCW/HHA/CNA) Benefits:**
· Weekly pay
· Flexible schedules
· Competitive wages and benefits
· Holiday Pay
· Paid Training
· Overtime Compensation
Back to top