We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and about doing software development right. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we get stuck into solving all sorts of interesting problems such as improving the geo-redundancy and scalability of the platform, as well as upgrading and modernizing our technology stack. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce--the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Key to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
What to bring
- Solid commercial Java development experience
- Relational databases (MySQL with Hibernate)
- Dependency injection frameworks (Spring, Guice)
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, JMock, Hamcrest)
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience designing and developing highly available and scalable SaaS applications
- RESTful Web Services / SOA / Microservices architectures
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop)
- Solid academic background
You’re a great fit if you love...
- Being a part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that pushes you to learn and grow as an engineer
- Solving hard problems
- Working with some of the world’s top brands
- Taking an active part in technical discussions with the team
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying production ready features to continuously improve and drive technical issues to completion
- Working independently on complex design and development tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Jay oversees the company’s commercial success, as well as its global operations, by anticipating and preparing for changes in the industry, ensuring OpenMarket is able to adapt.
Back to top