Service Delivery Specialist
OpenMarket helps the biggest brands in the world use mobile messaging to connect with their customers in the moments when it counts. When they need to be there and be responsive in real-time. When customer experience isn’t just a buzzword: it’s an obsession. By combining a powerful, scalable and reliable platform with a deep understanding of how text messaging can transform business processes, OpenMarket works with enterprises to roll out timely, useful and context-sensitive mobile messaging at massive scale. OpenMarket is a division of Amdocs and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with regional offices in Detroit, London, Sydney, Pune, and Guadalajara.
We help enterprises use mobile to transform their business. OpenMarket provides mobile engagement solutions for organizations to optimize their operations and enhance relationships with their customers and employees. Major enterprises choose OpenMarket for our domain expertise, service flexibility, demonstrated performance and reliability, global scale, and corporate maturity. Our clients trust us to power their mobile business.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce. It is the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: People Matter, Authenticity Always, Take Ownership, Get Things Done, and Teamwork. Does this sound like you?
About the role
You will become a member of the Service Delivery Team in our London office, working within our geographically distributed team and acting as a vital bridge within our internal organisation. This role requires communicating clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders. You will manage a busy workload of wide-ranging responsibilities; coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring delivery of the highest levels of service.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating between partners and OpenMarket’s sales, technical, finance and legal teams to deliver successful and innovative solutions and services for our clients
- Triaging and processing provisioning inquiries
- Updating stakeholders on a regular basis while provisioning tickets are open
- Use internal tools to accomplish provisioning tasks
- Identifying gaps in internal tooling and processes in relation to our global SMS offering, and work with internal teams to ensure any needed improvement are made
- Helping to build and maintain a library of documentation for internal use
- Building and maintaining relationships with carriers and suppliers in relation to our provisioning offering
What to bring
- Highly motivated and able to act on your own initiative and maintaining ownership of items within remit
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for understanding complex systems and their applications is essential
- Proficiency in multitasking, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Genial, professional manner and comfortable working in a small, dynamic, busy company
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At ease working with a range of businesses, from multinational companies to emerging enterprises
- Operating in a highly technical environment
- Global messaging industry experience, although exceptional applications will always be considered
You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy…
- Being a part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- Finding solutions to interesting problems
- Working with some of the world’s top brands
- Having autonomy with complex tasks
- Using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
College degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
This position is open in London.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Nerys continually communicates with OpenMarket’s enterprise accounts in order to maximize clients’ experiences and benefits, acting as a liaison between business customers and internal teams.
Back to top