Senior Software Engineer
We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide.
We’re passionate about technology and about doing software development right. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we get stuck into solving all sorts of interesting problems such as improving the geo-redundancy and scalability of the platform, upgrading and modernizing our technology stack at the same time.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
- enjoy being part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that gets things done
- like solving hard problems
- get excited by working with some of the world’s top brands
- like being a part of an exceptional team that pushes you to learn and grow as an engineer
- love taking a leading role in technical discussions and mentoring other developers
- relish the thought of designing, implementing, testing and deploying production ready features
- strive to continuously improve and drive technical issues to completion
- like working independently on complex design and development tasks
- enjoy using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- like to help hiring other great developers in order to expand the team
- Strong commercial Java development experience
- Relational databases (MySQL + Hibernate)
- Dependency injection frameworks (Spring, Guice)
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, JMock and Hamcrest)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience designing and developing highly available and scalable SaaS applications
- RESTful Web Services / SOA / Microservices architectures
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop etc)
- Solid academic background
Back to top