Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Required skills and experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills that will help you in solving problems and requirement analysis
- Solid experience in various software and data testing methodology and automation that will enable you to craft and build automated testing environments
- Deep understanding of agile software development methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Test driven development methodology (TDD or BDD)
- Java, HTTP and RESTful Web Services, SOA
Additionally, it would be nice if you are familiar with
- Maven, a few dependency injection framework (eg. Guice, Spring)
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, JMock, Hamcrest)
- Testing highly available and scalable SaaS applications
- Relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, HBase)
You’ll be a great fit if you love..
- Using your experience and expertise to help design and build a data testing methodology to be proud of
- Being part of a small, dynamic and agile team that pushes you to learn the latest technologies and grow as a QA lead engineer
- Working alongside developers to build reliable, high-performance and high available data systems
- Doing automated testing for data and applications based on SOA architecture
- Taking part in technical and non-technical conversations to drive business solutions
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Melisa A.Senior Technical Program Manager
Melisa’s role is to implement projects across the company. Her goal is to help others do their job more efficiently by providing them with resources to organize and meet their deadlines.
Back to top