Senior QA Engineer
OpenMarket helps the biggest brands in the world use mobile messaging to connect with their customers in the moments when it counts. When they need to be there and be responsive in real-time. When customer experience isn’t just a buzzword: it’s an obsession. By combining a powerful, scalable and reliable platform with a deep understanding of how text messaging can transform business processes, OpenMarket works with enterprises to roll out timely, useful and context-sensitive mobile messaging at massive scale. OpenMarket is a division of Amdocs and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with regional offices in Detroit, London, Sydney, Pune, and Guadalajara.
We help enterprises use mobile to transform their business. OpenMarket provides mobile engagement solutions for organizations to optimize their operations and enhance relationships with their customers and employees. Major enterprises choose OpenMarket for our domain expertise, service flexibility, demonstrated performance and reliability, global scale, and corporate maturity. Our clients trust us to power their mobile business.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce. It is the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: People Matter, Authenticity Always, Take Ownership, Get Things Done, and Teamwork. Does this sound like you?
What to bring
- Strong experience in crafting and building automated testing environments
- Deep understanding of agile software development methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- TDD or BDD
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Requirements analysis, user story writing and test case development
- HTTP and RESTful Web Services, SOA
- Linux, Git/Gitlab tools
Nice to Have
- Java, maven, dependency injection framework (eg. Guice, Spring)
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, JMock, Hamcrest)
- Testing highly available and scalable SaaS applications
- Relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, HBase)
- Solid academic background
You’re a great fit if you love...
- Using your experience and expertise to help design and build a testing methodology to be proud of.
- Being part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that pushes you to learn latest technologies and grow as a lead engineer.
- Working alongside developers to build reliable, high-performance and high available software systemsautomated testing for java applications based on SOA architecture.
- Taking part in technical and non technical conversations to drive business solutions
- Working with some of the world’s top brands
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
OpenMarket benefits and standard relocation packages will apply.
Employment in this position will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Nerys continually communicates with OpenMarket’s enterprise accounts in order to maximize clients’ experiences and benefits, acting as a liaison between business customers and internal teams.
Back to top