Senior Inbound Marketing Manager
Senior Inbound Marketing Manager
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. And we’re a decent bunch to work with – friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands (and when we say big, we mean huge) seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that rivals all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you? If so then please get in touch.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented, data-driven, inbound marketer to join our global marketing team to own and drive our inbound marketing strategy. You'll be responsible for our entire inbound funnel from awareness to revenue using organic and paid search engine and social media strategies to improve return on investment.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time. Our company is a leader in its field, growing quickly and profitably with the world’s best-loved brands as customers. We're in an early-stage market with Enterprise use of SMS spiraling and lots more innovation in the pipeline. We’re rebranding, launching a new website and using Marketo to power our content marketing program.
- You'll lead all search engine strategies such as competitor analysis, keyword strategy, on-site optimization, content distribution, and link-building to increase organic rankings.
- You'll manage all paid media spend all major search networks to measure and optimize investment for the best returns.
- You'll spot opportunities to improve our search ranking for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom of our marketing funnel.
- Working with web developers you'll ensure SEO standards are properly implemented.
- Your real passion for data, testing, analysis will shine to identify trends and provide insights to improve search impression share and returns for paid search campaigns.
- You'll perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- You'll collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to ensure our high-quality content is optimized for search in important and relevant terms.
- You'll also work with our Marketo lead nurturing team and regional sales teams to turn this interest into interest, sales opportunities and revenue to improve this process.
- You'll likely have 6+ years in-depth experience in search engine marketing
- Be up-to-date with all the latest SEO and SEM approaches, Moz and Webmaster Tools.
- You'll care about and have a deep understanding of customer acquisition and performance marketing.
- You'll also have in-depth experience with web analytics, bid management tools and A/B split-testing and multivariate testing.
- BSc/MSc degree in psychology, digital marketing, or a quantitative, test-driven field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Jay oversees the company’s commercial success, as well as its global operations, by anticipating and preparing for changes in the industry, ensuring OpenMarket is able to adapt.
Back to top