Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and helping enterprises use mobile to transform their business. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce- the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
About the role
OpenMarket is hiring a Senior Account Manager to join our sales team. You will report to the Sr. Director of Commercial Accounts and are responsible for managing key relationships within our largest enterprise and strategic accounts. You will be responsible for the pre- and post-sales process, which includes teaming with Strategic Account Executives on all assigned accounts to drive additional revenue, ensure high client satisfaction, and exceed on the team’s goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and supporting an assigned set of strategic accounts
- Developing and maintaining day-to-day business relationships and serving as the primary point of contact with key individuals and top decision makers within an assigned set of strategic accounts
- Representing a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of OpenMarket by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor
- Acquiring a deep understanding of OpenMarket’s business, systems, and processes as well as an understanding of our customer's business, organization, system and processes
- Addressing customer concerns and ensuring the resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Actively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any “at risk” customers and propose solutions to address revenue gaps
- Identifying up sell and organic growth opportunities within assigned account base
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and OpenMarket’s overall success by working closely with our customers to build customized campaign strategies and tailored solutions
- Working closely with Strategic Account Executives to develop proposals, deal evaluations, sales negotiations, and appropriate follow-up
- Developing innovative solutions to growth revenue within new and existing accounts
- Serving as central communication link between our customers and OpenMarket’s internal resources
- Preparing and distributing semi-monthly executive level communications (internal and external) for key opportunities
- Providing technical guidance, troubleshooting, and conflict resolution on carrier policies and regulations
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with internal and external customers to manage campaign submission, monitoring, and MMA and contract compliance
- Delivering on all role specific accountability metrics and goals
What to bring
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Deep understanding of the mobile market and the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive new business
- Strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution, and loyalty
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral presentation
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical thinker
- Results and detailed oriented
- Accountable with strong work ethic
- Outstanding computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Excellent project management skills are desired
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Bachelors in Business Administration or similar from an accredited 4 year university
This position is open in Seattle, WA
Travel required: 20%
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Jay oversees the company’s commercial success, as well as its global operations, by anticipating and preparing for changes in the industry, ensuring OpenMarket is able to adapt.
Back to top