Senior QA Engineer – London, UK
We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide.
We’re passionate about technology and about doing software development right. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success.
As one of the first QAs joining our London team, you’ll be playing a key role in establishing and integrating a new testing function into our existing development team. You will work closely with developers to ensure that our software remains defect free, as we improve the scalability and geo-redundancy of our services.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
You’re a great fit if you love...
- using your experience and expertise to help build out a testing methodology to be proud of
- being a part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that pushes you to learn and grow as an engineer
- working closely with developers to create reliable, high-performance software
- automated testing
- continuously improving and driving technical issues to completion
- working with some of the world’s top brands
- helping to hire other great QAs in order to expand the team
- Strong automated software testing experience
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- TDD or BDD
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Requirements analysis, user story writing and test case development
- HTTP and RESTful Web Services
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- BDD frameworks (e.g. Cucumber)
- Unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, JMock, Hamcrest)
- Testing highly available and scalable SaaS applications
- Relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, HBase)
- Solid academic background
Back to top