Front Office Coordinator
What You'll Be Doing
- Welcome clients, visitors, and employees to the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed.
- Take meeting notes and transcribe accordingly.
- Handle phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, messages, etc.)
- Prepare and handle local deliveries, maintaining pick-up locations for regular couriers and court runners.
- Perform general record keeping duties, to include office supplies and access badges.
- Set appointments, meetings and conference calls.
- Actively participate in the planning of company events.
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings.
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meeting, etc.
- Maintain an organized and occupied reception area.
- Clean and tidy common office spaces: conference rooms, collaboration areas, etc.
- Maintain proper supplies in kitchens, galleys, coffee areas, conference rooms and lobbies where appropriate.
- Assist as a point of contact for facility services vendors.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues – urgent maters that come up daily take to Facilities Manager or HR as relevant.
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures.
- Assist with Employee Health Services and Security policies by viewing cameras, badge reports & access.
- Operate office machinery such as computers, printers, and kitchen equipment.
- Maintain partnership with Facilities and OpenMarket management to provide proper customer service and employee experience.
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You are reliable, punctual, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- You possess excellent customer service skills and willingness to focus and commit.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
- 2 - 3 years office administrator or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma; BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
See Inside the Office of OpenMarket
OpenMarket is a global company that offers mobile messaging solutions to business and enterprises in every industry. From optimizing communication strategies and improving customer service experiences to driving brand awareness and ultimately increasing revenue growth, the company helps engage its target audiences through top mobile technologies and proven network performance.
Back to top