We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and helping enterprises use mobile to transform their business. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce- the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
About the role
You will help to strengthen a Financial Planning & Analysis team of four. Provide insight into the business and contribute to decision making to drive profitable growth. Account for and analyze OpenMarket’s largest single cost item – global mobile messaging costs. This role will be responsible for cost accruals, cost analysis, cost forecasting, Intercompany billing, and various other analyses. Work closely with various teams across OpenMarket to optimize company performance and help minimize costs. Work with various finance functions in Amdocs to ensure excellence in OpenMarket’s financial reporting and management.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing complete and accurate month end cost accounting entries (accruals and intercompany charges)
- Preparing cost reports
- Tracking, analyzing and interpreting costs
- Establishing and implementing cost standards
- Responding to internal and external audits
- Assisting in design and implementation of new financial tools and systems.
- Continuously document and improve financial processes
- Maintain excellent remote working relationships with Controllerships, Treasury, and Corp Accounting
What to bring
- Demonstrated ability to frame and solve analytical problems.
- Attention to detail as reconciliations contain large volumes of data. Experience working with large data sets.
- Excellent technology skills, including expert level skills with Excel (lookups, pivots, charting, simple macros) and database applications. ERP systems experience is also valued. Ability to conceptualize semi-automation of work processes.
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively within a team. Confidence and Curiosity.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- BA required, ideally in a quantitative discipline.
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in London.
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Back to top