Director of Global Information Security and Privacy
What you'll be doing
- You will work cross functionally to ensure security, compliance and privacy within each department.
- You will directly manage 3 Program Managers with clear expectations and targets.
- You will serve as OpenMarket’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) and ensure OM’s compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You will coordinate OM’s fulfillment of its obligations as a Data Processor of personal data shared with OM by its Customers.
- You will lead OM’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) and maintain OM’s ISO/IEC 27001 certification.
- You will own the development and handle the process of OM security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- You will monitor internal and vendor compliance with OM information security policies and procedures and address problems to appropriate department managers or data owners.
- You will keep an accurate and timely log of all compliance gaps and publish regular compliance reports.
- You will conduct internal technology audits and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls.
- You will define, document, and maintain a Service Catalog of all OM owned services for security, privacy, resiliency (business continuity / disaster recovery), compliance, data retention, cryptography export regulations, and intellectual property/software licensing.
What to bring
- 15+ years’ experience in Information Security, Information Systems Audit, or related GRC field is required.
- Extremely strong communication skills (both written and oral communication). Clear and effective presentations to large groups.
- Experience designing and maintaining compliance dashboards
- Experience and knowledge implementing security metrics and GDPR
- Experience with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience configuring, using, and managing a GRC tool such as KeyLight, Archer, or similar tool
- Knowledge and experience with various information risk management methodologies (FAIR, NIST 800-30, etc.)
- Any of the following certifications: CISSP, CIPP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISMS, or G7799, CISM, GSNA, GSEC, CISA, PMP, QDSP.
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world's top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and determining how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Nerys continually communicates with OpenMarket’s enterprise accounts in order to maximize clients’ experiences and benefits, acting as a liaison between business customers and internal teams.
Back to top