Director of Enterprise Engineering
What You’ll be Doing
- Partner with business stakeholders to establish strategic priorities and plans for building business-critical and service-enhancing software platforms across OpenMarket.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering and Operations leaders to design, develop and maintain an overall enterprise roadmap and strategy that aligns with OpenMarket’s strategic portfolio.
- Help guide, shape and support the corporate strategic vision and day-to-day operations as a strategic leader of an overall product-driven organization.
- Build and grow a high-performance team through effective hiring, coaching and development.
What to Bring
- 12+ years experience building and leading a growing engineering function.
- 8+ years building high functioning Engineering teams, including; recruiting, mentoring and retaining a diverse talent base.
- Hands-on experience leading teams using Agile methodology.
- Passion for building diverse teams and providing an inclusive environment where employees can show up as their authentic self and do their best work.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other STEM degree.
You’ll be a Great Fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
See Inside the Office of OpenMarket
OpenMarket is a global company that offers mobile messaging solutions to business and enterprises in every industry. From optimizing communication strategies and improving customer service experiences to driving brand awareness and ultimately increasing revenue growth, the company helps engage its target audiences through top mobile technologies and proven network performance.
Back to top