Demand Generation Marketing Manager
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you? Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
You’ll own and drive Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) in North America. If you want to be accountable for executing and reporting back on the success of your integrated marketing campaigns then this is the job for you. You’ll be joining our team at an exciting time. Our company is a leader in our field, growing quickly and profitably with the world’s best loved brands as customers. We’re in an early stage market with enterprise use of text spiraling. To capitalize on this, we’ve recently launched a new brand, website and implemented Marketo to power our content marketing program with great initial success.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with sales, marketing and product leadership and their teams to develop our Demand Generation plans to land new North American customers and expand into them.
- Discover and map account contacts and generate account-specific insights, messages and content for maximum relevance and resonance in partnership with sales and account teams to open doors, strengthen and deepen client relationships.
- Work with sales operations to make sure that all Salesforce accounts, contacts and leads are mapped correctly and work together with digital marketing lead to personalize the website experience for ABM targets and accounts.
- Drive integrated campaigns and orchestrate account-focused interactions across all relevant channels to reach and influence our target audience, including; search, social, display, email, direct mail, events/webinars and on the phone.
- Coordinate delivery with leaders in sales, brand, content, digital and marketing automation, as well as product managers, product marketing and service delivery teams.
- Measure, identify and execute opportunities to improve results across all sales and marketing funnel stages to increase engagement, reduce cost per acquisition and maximize return on investment.
- Split test, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum coverage, awareness, engagement, reach, influence for all campaigns.
What to bring
- 8 years of performance marketing, account based marketing, and demand generation.
- Strategic thinker and the on-the-ground executor with the ability to bring clarity to complexity.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, cooperative, practical, innovative and agile.
- Strong marketing skills along with a deep understanding of complex B2B sales processes.
- Analytical by nature to measure and report on all ABM activity based on sales and marketing goals.
- Create and drive client testimonials while collecting client feedback on our engagement.
- Capable of providing end-to-end marketing support while collaborating in a matrix organization.
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Salesforce and Marketo administration would be an advantage.
This position is open in Seattle, Washington.
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Nerys continually communicates with OpenMarket’s enterprise accounts in order to maximize clients’ experiences and benefits, acting as a liaison between business customers and internal teams.
Back to top