Customer Engagement Manager
Customer Engagement Manager
We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and helping enterprises use mobile to transform their business. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce- the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
About the role
OpenMarket is seeking a Customer Engagement Manager to join our Seattle team. You will work closely with US commercial team managing OpenMarket’s key account customers. You will exist at the center of the universe when it comes to delivering a key customer-centric experience to our customers. In this role you will help drive operational and delivery expectations and alignment between our customers and the broader organization, foster collaborative and effective communication and excellent service delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and execute end-to-end operational analysis programs which result in impactful customer experience improvements for OpenMarket key accounts
- Plan and lead regular customer operational reviews with OpenMarket key accounts
- Establish communication and governance channels with the customer to address opportunities and issues in a timely and proactive manner
- Work with customers and internal partners to set expectations for delivery and operations
- Work with OpenMarket Product and Solution Consulting to develop and maintain a customer roadmap with OpenMarket
- Coordinate Problem Management best practices in response to Operational incidents
- Track key operational and business metrics; develop new methodologies and standards for measuring and benchmarking internally
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support best practices and shared opportunities
- Continuously innovate and improve process to optimize program efficiencies
What to bring
- 10 years in the SW development, operation and project implementation domain
- Strong background in delivery and deployment of large scale projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer facing capabilities
- Wide business knowledge and technical expertise
- Proven ability to build strong relationships – both internally and externally
You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy…
- Being a part of a small, fast-moving and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- Finding solutions to interesting problems
- Working with some of the world’s top brands
- Having autonomy with complex tasks
- Using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Back to top