We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and helping enterprises use mobile to transform their business. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce- the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Carrier Relations (North America) and working with a responsive and supportive team, you will be responsible for managing campaign submissions and maintaining cross carrier compliance requirements for the North American carriers. You will work closely with the Account Management and Carrier Relations teams to ensure all campaigns filed with the applicable mobile networks are acceptable.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily management and review of campaign submissions to all North American carriers
- Maintaining, (or obtaining), knowledge of the mobile industry, (including CTIA), compliance requirement and guidelines
- Working with other departments to manage and maintain clients relationships
- Working with client(s) on requests to obtain further information from the carriers
- Reviewing and updating all internal documentation pertaining to the campaign submissions and other internal processes
- Reporting the status of campaign submissions and tracking/solving conflicts and stalled issues
What to bring
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to keep a cool head while working under pressure
- A good sense of humor is a plus!
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in Southfield, MI.
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Back to top