Business Accounts Manager
OpenMarket, a subsidiary of Amdocs, transforms mobile business. We provide a comprehensive set of mobile solutions for enterprises to engage and transact with their customers via their wireless devices. From the largest public companies to the smallest business ventures, clients depend on OpenMarket for our superior domain expertise, global scale, demonstrated performance, and industry leading reliability. OpenMarket’s intelligent, integrated platform provides deep mobile operator connections with global network each. For more information visit www.openmarket.com.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce. It is the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: People Matter, Authenticity Always, Take Ownership, Get Things Done, and Teamwork. Does this sound like you?
Position Title:Business Accounts Manager
Reporting to:Commercial Director, AsiaJob description
- Increase OpenMarket’s commercial activities in India
- Identify, reach out to and nurture commercial prospects leading to opportunities that yield profitable business to OpenMarket.
- Manage existing accounts of OpenMarket in the geography and ensure further penetration
- Focus on the enterprise market – namely global messaging and MEP (mobile engagement platform) – and be targeting local and global companies who have requirements for these products in the region.
- Feel confident representing the company at all levels of an organization and in public should the need arise.
- Undertake limited travel in the SE Asia region from time to time to support other opportunities being developed by the Asian commercial team. However, the principal focus of the role is in targeting organizations present in India.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement the commercial objectives in India to achieve our budgeted plans.
- Maximize the sales pipeline cognizant of the overall focus of the company.
- Identify, nurture and close business with customers both inside and outside of India regarding the go forward products.
- Manage excellent relationship with existing customers and ensure “farming” of existing accounts in the geography to increase revenue
- Collaborate effectively with global colleagues – both of a commercial and technical nature – to deliver solutions effectively to clients, and grow the global value of the client to OpenMarket.
- Be a confident representative of the company.
- Be a conduit of local marketing information and intelligence both to OpenMarket Asia and the wider OpenMarket organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7-9 years’ of commercial experience.
- A successful sales background – which can be evidenced through verifiable sales results - with enterprise customers selling analogous products.
- A self-starter, motivated and hardworking individual who can work unsupervised for long periods of time.
- Must be credible in the eyes of key customer groups. Needs to be able to speak confidently and authoritatively to the key customer groups and gain their trust quickly.
- Must have the ability to understand technical products so that the candidate has a thorough understanding of the company’s technology and products.
- Experience in a similar field will only help.
- University degree preferable.
- Position is based in Pune, India.
- Travel required – occasional SE Asia and infrequent international.
Back to top