We’re a small(ish), innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. We’re passionate about technology and helping enterprises use mobile to transform their business. We offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you’ll immediately see your contribution to the company’s success. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce- the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: Value People, Be Authentic, Take Ownership, and Deliver as a Team. Does this sound like you?
About the role
OpenMarket has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator in our Guadalajara office. OpenMarket is a thriving company with plans for rapid growth over the next few years. As an Administrative Coordinator you will handle a wide range of administrative tasks and be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You should know how to anticipate needs, enjoy working in a fast-paced global environment and be eager to be part of the OpenMarket Team.
What you’ll be doing
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens
- Posting new roles to various job boards/sites
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Organizing career fairs and other external branding events
- Planning, organizing, and maintaining meetings both domestically and internationally
- Supporting internal and external communications of all types
- Arranging travel and processing expense reports both domestically and internationally
- Planning and coordinating social events
- Assisting with budgeting, data gathering, and reporting
- Serving as a focal point for all site visitors with regard to travel logistics, facilities, meetings, etc.
- Helping onboard new employees
- Assisting with other duties as required
What to bring
- 2+ years of administrative or equivalent experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Comfortable with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and new platforms as they emerge)
- Exceedingly well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and self-sufficient
- Strong customer focus with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
- Aptitude for technology and learning new applications
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize a varied workload
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in Guadalajara, Mexico.
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Jay oversees the company’s commercial success, as well as its global operations, by anticipating and preparing for changes in the industry, ensuring OpenMarket is able to adapt.
Back to top