We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. And we’re a decent bunch to work with – friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands (and when we say big, we mean huge) seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that rivals all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you? If so then please get in touch.
We help enterprises use mobile to transform their business. OpenMarket provides mobile engagement solutions for organizations to optimize their operations and enhance relationships with their customers and employees. Major enterprises choose OpenMarket for our domain expertise, service flexibility, demonstrated performance and reliability, global scale, and corporate maturity. Our clients trust us to power their mobile business.
At OpenMarket, we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce. It is the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: People Matter, Authenticity Always, Take Ownership, Get Things Done, and Teamwork. Does this sound like you?
OpenMarket has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative assistant to support the leadership in our London office and will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person will know how to actively anticipate needs, like working in a fast-paced global environment and be eager to be part of the OpenMarket Team.
- Plan, organize, and maintain meetings both domestically and internationally
- Arrange travel and process expense reports both domestically and internationally
- Plan and coordinate social events
- Assist with budgeting, data gathering, and reporting
- Serve as a focal point for all site visitors with regard to travel logistics, facilities, meetings, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with other duties as required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Officeproducts, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook calendaring
- A “can do”positive attitude with the ability to think creatively
- Exceedingly well organized, detail oriented,flexible, and self-sufficient.
- High level customer facing skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize a varied workload
- Genuine interest in our company andproducts, with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
- Relevant work experience preferably in a global/international hi-tech environment
- Associate’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, including executive level support
- Business insight
- This is a full-time position.
- Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and background investigation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of OpenMarket's Employees
Jay oversees the company’s commercial success, as well as its global operations, by anticipating and preparing for changes in the industry, ensuring OpenMarket is able to adapt.
Back to top