Founded in 2014, Opendoor's mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you're passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
We are open to consider candidates for relocation
About the Team
The Virtual Assessments team works together to audit a property and add repair scopes that helps the Pricing team to offer accurate contracts to the seller. As a Virtual Assessments Associate you will help us to add repair scopes to the new inflow properties.
- You will analyze relevant home information and make decisions about needed repairs.
- You will leverage tools built by our internal engineering teams, review and analyze
- Customer inputs like photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and you will apply Open Door policies and personal judgment to arrive at repair decisions.
- You will partner with our renovations and pricing teams through escalation channels to resolve edge-case scenarios and improve overall processes.
- You will engage in special projects as required to help improve our central home operations processes, tools, and policies.
- You will work on a collaborative, execution-oriented team with local management.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- At least 3 year of work experience with two years of calling (Inbound or outbound)
- Self-motivated and task-oriented
- Experience collaborating with cross-team stakeholders
- Experience in case management system
- Willing to work in night shift
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
In Office - In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.