Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
As a Partnerships Account Executive you will be responsible for growing and managing your regional territory within Opendoor’s Homebuilder Team. You will drive business to Opendoor by leveraging our unique set of innovative products and developing strategic partnerships. You will work closely with new and existing homebuilder leadership, sales, and marketing teams to create business initiatives and solve pain points using Opendoor solutions.
As a Partnerships Account Executive, you will:
- Grow new partnerships and maintain existing partnerships within assigned territory
- Educate and update new home sales associates on how to use Opendoor as a tool to drive business
- Manage marketing initiatives and resources across partnerships
- Develop and execute new ideas to increase lead generation and partnership performance
- Serve as a market advocate for Opendoor’s products at real estate meetings and events
We are looking for teammates who have:
- New Home Sales, Business Development, Sales Training, and/or Territorial Sales background
- Strong grasp of technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Valid real estate license
- At least 2+ years in new home sales or equivalent field
- Ability to travel locally and regionally
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College Degree
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness