Opendoor is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help support our Los Angeles office. If you have a track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates then we want you! Our Recruiting team reflects the Opendoor company culture. We are looking for folks who put their work first, but can step back and have fun when the time comes.
Who you are:
- Positive, team player.
- Super responsive to candidates.
- Flexible and can easily move between projects.
- Organized! You know what is going on with each of your candidates at all times.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate experience is your jam. You love to surprise and delight people as they go through the interview process.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Help improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Drive offer process- including extending offers, closing candidates
- Maintain reports and performance metrics
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top