Who you are:
- Positive, team player.
- Super responsive to candidates.
- Flexible and can easily move between projects.
- Organized! You know what is going on with each of your candidates at all times.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate experience is your jam. You love to surprise and delight people as they go through the interview process.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Help improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Drive offer process- including extending offers, closing candidates
- Maintain reports and performance metrics
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus
Meet Some of Opendoor's Employees
Tanya G.Area Construction Manager
The Area Construction Manager collaborates with others on the Opendoor team to provide customers with clean, safe, and functional homes.
Back to top