Technical Program Manager (Developer Platform)
We’re looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to manage and drive strategy & operations for the broader Engineering team. You will work closely with senior leadership across the engineering organization in order to shape strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across the team.
- Lead and deliver strategic technical programs for the Dev Ops & Platform Services teams
- Prioritize key technical initiatives and features to impact and optimize the developer experience
- Drive clarity and structure in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and applying insights you’ve gained
- Draw key insights from data analysis and synthesize summaries in order to make recommendations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Business stakeholders to execute on operational recommendations
- 5+ years as a TPM, engineering or product leader
- Experience working across multiple functions/ business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully drive programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and product management to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build business strategy
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems and solutions and all levels from engineers to C-level executives
- Management consulting experience a big plus
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top