Strategy and Operations, Agents
- Los Angeles, CA
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 80,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the role:
You’ll work on our Buyer Agent Operations team to help us scale our Buy with Opendoor program across the country. Our team recruits and supports agents for two different roles, Tour Assistant and Buying Agent, in every new market that we launch as well as staffing existing markets to ensure we have enough agent capacity.
As an Agent Operations Associate, you will:
- Create agent acquisition strategy across all new market launches
- Source, interview, and hire agent candidates Become an expert in our Tour Assistant and Buying Agent programs and be able to assemble strategic processes to make our programs more efficient
- Empower our network of agents by providing them insight, guidance, and regular communications on business updates
- Develop agent retention initiatives and help refine how our product and system works to provide agents with the best experience possible
- Help us to improve our processes as you go -- your feedback/suggestions will be directly incorporated into our playbooks
We're looking for individuals who have:
- We’re looking for an individual who has:
- 5+ years in strategy or operations role
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Investigative skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new software and systems quickly
Bonus if you have:
- You have a real estate license and/or real estate / agent experience
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top