Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating in 2014, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Homebase team aims to share our learnings by offering our technology and processes to institutional partners. Homebase is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title, to become the true one stop shop for institutional transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle communications with partner integration teams
- Collaborate directly with external technical partners to help them plan and build successful integrations with the Homebase platform
- Become an expert on our partners’ systems
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with clients, engineering and product development teams to resolve issues or build out enhancement
- Work internally with business development, operations, product, design and engineering teams to ensure successful and streamlined integrations
- Build sample applications and libraries based on our API
- Have the opportunity to develop salesforce plugins
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- 3+ years in a similar implementation engineer/solutions engineer type role
- Expertise with REST HTTP APIs
- 1+ years of experience working on Salesforce development with Apex
- Proficiency with database querying languages such as SQL
- Product engineering mindset, having a deep understanding of not just technical systems but also the end user product
- Great communications skills for working directly with customers, both internal and external
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with Splunk, Java, Python, TypeScript, React
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness: