Software Engineer (Growth)
On Growth, we are looking for Software Engineers who can help accelerate customer adoption and empower everyone with the freedom to move. There are millions of home movers per year, and today we are helping only 1% of them - we believe everyone should consider Opendoor as an option.
We work closely with our product, design, and marketing teams on our biggest opportunities: everything from launching and optimizing new growth channels, to understanding why customers drop off different funnels once they visit Opendoor. Engineers are empowered to drive projects from ideation to shipping and analyzing their impact.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build scalable products from scratch
- Rapidly ideate and ship experiments across our products
- Raise the bar on our existing systems and processes
- Have an outsized impact and help define the future of the company
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 6+ years professional work experience
- Deep understanding of how the whole stack fits together: front-end technologies, HTTP, web services, and databases
- A sense of ownership for everything you ship
- Focus on rapid delivery with a high bar for quality
- Care for modular, performant and testable code
- Bonus points if you’ve worked on Growth teams previously
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top