Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served nearly 75,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
The Opendoor Marketing team is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help define and build experiences that drive value for serious home sellers and buyers. The ideal candidate is a consumer-centric marketing athlete with a proven track record of developing and leading a team to deliver on creative go-to-market strategies. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment to bring the Opendoor experience to life for the consumer.
- Be the voice of the customer at Opendoor by conducting ongoing user research, market research, and competitive analyses to inform new product direction and apply key learnings to existing initiatives
- Work closely with Product to define, develop and test new products and features
- Lead all go-to-market planning activities including insights, concept testing, launch planning, and analysis
- Develop, scope, and optimize low-funnel growth initiatives that increase conversion, attach and close metrics
- Provide thought leadership on an audience-specific communication strategy across platforms
- Define positioning and messaging for new Opendoor products and features as well as audiences
- Work closely with the Sales Team to arm them with messaging, product-specific collateral and consumer insights
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical skills, experience with setting up A/B tests; knowledge of SQL a plus (but not required)
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and customer service teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top