About the Role
We’re looking for a Renovation Coordinator to join the team! As a Renovation Coordinator, you'll support a field based team of Estimators and Renovation Project Managers by scheduling and coordinating the completion of all renovation activities. You’ll work with our customers, our vendors and various other Opendoor teams, including those in our San Francisco office.The team will leverage your organizational skills, attention to detail, and decision-making strengths to enhance Opendoor’s already exceptional product, taking it to the next level.
As a Renovation Coordinator you will:
- Schedule estimator and specialist vendor assessment appointments with our customers during pre-acquisition period.
- Follow up with specialty vendors to collect and capture assessment information necessary to accurately scope repairs and renovations.
- Assist Budget Approval Team by compiling all field based property information and by performing an initial scope review.
- Assign Renovation Project Managers and vendors to renovation activities.
- Creating vendor work orders for new acquisitions and for buyer repair negotiation(BRN) asks
- Monitor and approve vendor work orders during BRN.
- Triage listed home feedback, dispatch vendors and manage repairs to resolution.
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in residential construction/renovation management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong technical and verbal communications skills
- Experience in logistics, operations, or general project management
- Experience in real estate/construction
- Have worked with general contractors and/or subcontractors
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set and meet aggressive goals
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Has worked with general contractors and/or subcontractors
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top