We’re seeking an exceptional Property Accountant to join our Accounting & Finance team to support our fast-growing business in South Scottsdale!
As an Opendoor Property Accountant you will:
- Prepare journal entries for property related transactions in accordance with GAAP
- Perform daily cash reconciliations
- Validate accounting transactions against settlement statements
- Work with title agencies to resolve discrepancies identified during our reconciliation procedures
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and associated reclasses
- Assist with Opendoor's financial statement preparation and external audit
- Identify and implement process improvements through automation
- Ad hoc support for the property accounting team
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years in public accounting or industry accounting experience
- Desire to work in a fast growing and agile business
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Real estate accounting experience
- NetSuite or other ERP experience
- CPA eligible or licensed
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top