People Operations Program Strategist
- Phoenix, AZ
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 80,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
We are looking for a People Operations Program Strategist to join our People Operations team. We are eager to find an innovative, creative problem solver to enable our People Team to support talent management strategies! You will partner with the People Team members to understand the business needs and drive solutions that add value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the leadership team to facilitate, communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals with a focus on the future of work as well as scaling culture, talent and performance initiatives. Sample initiatives may include workforce planning, employee experience digitalization, talent marketplace, performance/development, diversity, equity and inclusion, analytics
- Partnering and driving a variety of projects including program design, modeling analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs.
- Acting as a liaison between People Operations and other People or business departments to help resolve complex issues or proactively optimize processes
- Continually improving the employee self-service experience as well as knowledge of the team through the identification of trends and root cause analysis
- Maintaining process documentation and supporting the streamlining of operational processes
- Researching and providing recommendations on new technologies and services that enhance the employee experience
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- A passion for being at the forefront of change! You love to operationalize best practices through a high degree of collaboration.
- Experience building solutions across Talent Management, People Operations and/or other HR COEs with track record of delivering results and innovation
- Experience building change management and communication strategies
- Experience applying cutting edge talent strategies and technologies that align with organizational culture
- The ability to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Experience telling a story through data
- The ability to maintain critical and confidential information with the highest level of integrity
- Experience working with Workday or other HRIS system as well as niche talent management platforms
- A knack for thriving in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to be flexible and can easily move between projects
- Excellent communication skills working with all departments and levels of an organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- PHR Certification
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top