Opendoor Agent (Independent Contractor)
- Raleigh, NC
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served nearly 78,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Role:
We are looking for the founding Opendoor Agents at Opendoor Brokerage. Hanging your license with Opendoor Brokerage as an independent contractor means you are eligible for a consistent, steady stream of highly motivated seller & buyer clients. You will be able to service more Buyers and Sellers every year by being able to offer products no other brokerage can. In addition to motivated clients and excellent income potential, Opendoor Brokerage will provide support so you can improve and grow your craft from the appointment to the close. We want to unlock a world where you can focus on providing an outstanding experience for your clients. Come partner with us to reimagine and rebuild how buying and selling can and should be done.
As an Opendoor Agent, you will:
- Hang your license with Opendoor Brokerage as an independent contractor
- Work with both sellers and buyers referred by Opendoor and non-referred clients
- Have access to Opendoor-exclusive products for your clients, including Sell Direct, Home Reserve and a full suite of custom built online and mobile homebuying tools Increase your efficiency with marketing, transaction coordination and tech support provided by the Opendoor team
- Comp: This is an independent contract role, which means you dictate your earnings. We expect experienced agents in this role to make $80,000+
We are looking for Agents who:
- Are currently licensed in North Carolina
- Are willing to hang their license with Opendoor Brokerage
- Have 1+ years of real estate experience in Raleigh/Durham
- Have closed 3+ listings in the past 12 months
- Are passionate about bringing the best experience to customers
- Are excited about working on a fast-paced, innovative team
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top