Mortgage Sales Associate
- Flexible / Remote
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 85,000 customers and recently went public! The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Role:
Opendoor Home Loans is looking for a Mortgage Sales Associate who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home. The Mortgage Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Opendoor Home Loans’ loan originations. The job requires a detail-oriented person with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to provide clear written and verbal communications to all levels of borrowers.
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Previous customer service/sales experience
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of the Inbound Call Center and Sales industry
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales, productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent PC and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a customer-first mindset
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- You understand the need to be flexible and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You have the desire to become a Mortgage Consultant
- Previous exposure to the retail mortgage industry
The position is engaged in the selling of mortgage products and services to customers and is usually responsible for varying levels of customer management. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefit
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top