Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing agent experience team in Dallas. This role combines elements of customer service, relationship management, negotiation and operations. You will serve as the main point of contact for our cooperating agents. These agents’ clients are in the midst of logistically complicated processes that can be both financially and emotionally challenging; our job is to simplify and bring certainty to both our agents and their clients. The agents we work with are striving to provide an outstanding experience to their clients and we work tirelessly to deliver.
Our clients range from extremely tenured real estate professionals to brand-new agents - you will be their guide once they begin working with Opendoor. You will unblock issues, empower agents with information, and save them time to help them deliver an amazing experience to their clients. While we communicate directly with agents everyday, the work we do extends far beyond answering questions and delivering information. Your primary goal is to build a relationship, anticipate your customers’ needs and whatever else it takes to provide them peace of mind. If you get your energy from empowering people, problem solving, and turning any situation into an incredible experience… this role is for you.
As an Agent Experience Partner, you will:
- Connect personally with your agents in order to build rapport and discover their clients’ needs
- Guide agents through the entire Opendoor home selling and home buying process as their main point of contact
- Personally manage agent needs and protect timelines for fast-moving transactions in an organized, professional, and friendly manner
- Be there for your agents when they need you, sometimes working evenings and weekends
- Work closely with world-class teams to rapidly build better processes, tools and agent experience
We’re looking for teammates who are:
- Mission-driven. You believe in our mission to empower everyone with the freedom to move and can’t stop thinking about how we can improve upon our best-in-class customer experience.
- Curious. Your desire to understand someone’s needs fully and deeply drives your conversations many layers deep, enabling you to create comfort for your customers.
- Hungry. You have the horsepower and whatever-it-takes attitude to give your customers a delightful experience working outside of normal business hours including weekends.
- True empaths. What gets you out of bed each morning is connecting with and helping people from all walks of life. You naturally put the needs of others before your own and derive energy from helping people.
- All about team. You thrive on empowering others and taking the time to nurture growth in your teammates. Before anyone asks, you’re always there to lend extra capacity when the team gets overextended.
- Skilled communicators + active listeners. You have limitless patience and enjoy the challenge of explaining a complex concept multiple times in different ways until a customer truly gets it. This can happen over the course of a 45-minute phone call or 10 emails and you don’t bat an eye.
- Solution-oriented. Everyone notices problems, do you have a bias towards action? When a current policy is creating customer friction or you’re certain a new tool could make our customer interactions more efficient, this gets you really excited.
- Coachable. You crave feedback and receive it with enthusiasm seeking out opportunities to become a better operator.
- Adaptive and flexible operators. You work well in ambiguity, feel comfortable context-shifting, and adapt quickly to changing processes and tools.
We are looking for teammates who have:
- Real Estate license required
- 2+ years of experience in real estate sales or 6+ months with a high volume real estate team
- Residential real estate transaction experience
- Willing to work in hybrid capacity: Remote and Potentially in office
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness: