Home Ops Coordinator
- Phoenix, AZ
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Home Ops Coordinator to join the team! As a Home Ops Coordinator, you'll support a field-based team of Home Project Managers by scheduling and coordinating different field-based tasks. You’ll work with our customers, vendors, and various other Opendoor teams, across the nation. The team will leverage your organizational skills, attention to detail, and decision-making strengths to enhance Opendoor’s already exceptional product, taking it to the next level.
As a Home Ops Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule Home Project Manager and specialty vendor assessment appointments with our customers during pre-acquisition period.
- Follow up with specialty vendors to collect and capture assessment information necessary to accurately scope repairs and renovations.
- Monitor and manage maintenance and vendors on our Listed Inventory.
- Creating vendor work orders for new acquisitions and for buyer repair negotiation(BRN) asks.
- Build partnerships with HOAs and manage HOA violations during pre-acquisition, listed, and the resale process.
- Triage listed home feedback, dispatch vendors, and manage repairs to resolution.
- You will analyze relevant home information by leveraging tools built by our internal engineering teams, review and analyze customer inputs like photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and you will apply Opendoor policies and personal judgment to arrive at repair decisions.
- Partner and collaborate with internal teams and local management to resolve edge-case scenarios and improve overall processes.
- You will engage in special projects as required to help improve our central home operations processes, tools, and policies.
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 1+ years of experience in residential construction/real estate
- 1+ years of experience in logistics, operations, or general project management
- The ability to work unconventional hours (as early as 5am/as late as 8pm) with an occasional weekend day. We have members across the country, in different timezones and it's important for us to provide them the support!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Back to top