- Phoenix, AZ
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role
As a Fulfillment Specialist, you will work behind the scenes with cross-functional teams within Opendoor, title companies, and lenders to coordinate all of the logistics of a home transaction to ensure a smooth closing experience.
As a Fulfillment Specialist, you will:
- Personally manage a large portfolio of home transactions from the start of contract through close of escrow, ensuring a seamless process for all customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the title and escrow teams associated with each transaction throughout the process
- Support the Agent and/or Customer Experience Partners to keep the team updated on the progress of all closings, ensuring possible delays are brought to light
- Review documentation of each closing transaction for accuracy and reconcile against internal data
We're looking for teammates who have/bring:
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written - you effortlessly communicate in a professional yet friendly manner
- A passion for providing an outstanding customer experience and developing positive relationships with internal and external clients and partners
- High EQ and a knack for working well with different types of people - you excel at situational awareness and building trust
- An outstanding level of effectiveness and organization while juggling many tasks, from phone calls and communications to metrics and tool-building
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude and strong intrinsic motivation
Bonus if you are/have:
- A Real Estate industry experience
- Licensed as a Notary Public in Arizona
- have experience in Operations, Product or Customer Experience at a Tech Startup
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top