Consumer Experience Partner
- Phoenix, AZ
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 80,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing customer experience team in Phoenix. This role combines elements of customer service, consultative sales and operations. You will serve as the main point of contact for our customers. These customers are often selling homes in which they raised their kids, grew old together, and dreamed their next chapter. They may be buying the next place they will call home - where a new future awaits.
From the moment they first consider moving until they get their next set of keys, you’ll be there as their guide, to empower them to get to the finish line, and unblock any issues that come their way. While we communicate directly with home sellers and home buyers everyday, the work we do extends far beyond answering questions and delivering information. To create peace of mind you will build a personal relationship that enables you to anticipate your customers’ needs and tailor their experience. If you get your energy from empowering people, problem solving, and turning any situation into an incredible experience… this role is for you.
As an Experience Partner, you will:
- Connect personally with your customers in order to discover and provide their ideal customer experience
- Guide customers through the entire Opendoor homeselling and homebuying process as the customer’s main point of contact
- Personally manage customer needs and protecting timelines for fast-moving transactions in an organized, professional, and friendly manner
- Be there for your customers when they need you, making it necessary to be available across timezones, including evenings and weekends(real estate doesn’t sleep)
- Work closely with world-class teams to rapidly build better processes, tools and customer experience
We are looking for teammates who are:
- Mission-driven. You believe in our mission to empower everyone with the freedom to move and can’t stop thinking about how we can improve upon our best-in-class customer experience.
- Curious. Your desire to fully understand someone’s needs drives your conversations many layers deep, enabling you to create comfort for your customers while also gaining an understanding for the experience they need.
- Hungry. You have the horsepower and whatever-it-takes attitude to give your customers a delightful experience working outside of normal business hours including weekends.
- True empaths. What gets you out of bed each morning is connecting with and helping people from all walks of life. You naturally put the needs of others before your own and derive energy from helping people.
- All about team. You thrive on empowering others and taking the time to nurture growth in your teammates. Before anyone asks, you’re always there to lend extra capacity when the team gets overextended.
- Skilled communicators + active listeners. You have limitless patience and enjoy the challenge of explaining a complex concept multiple times in different ways until a customer truly gets it. This can happen over the course of a 45-minute phone call or 10 emails and you don’t bat an eye.
- Solution-oriented. Everyone notices problems, do you have a bias towards action? When a current policy is creating customer friction or you’re certain a new tool could make our customer interactions more efficient, this gets you really excited. You scope the problem, gather supporting evidence, and propose a solution.
- Coachable. You crave feedback and receive it with enthusiasm seeking out opportunities to become a better operator.
- Adaptive and flexible operators. You work well in ambiguity, feel comfortable context-shifting, and adapt quickly to changing processes and tools.
Bonus if you have:
- A Real Estate license in Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah (Not required)
- 6 months+ experience in residential real estate
- Flexible schedule needed across varied shifts that change quarterly based on capacity
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top