Buyer Experience Advocate
- Phoenix, AZ
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support the 85,000 customers who have selected us as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one.
So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
As a member of our Buyer CX Team, you'll support buyers from the first moment they interact with us until they are ready to purchase with one of our Partner Agents. We've built a software platform to put information and resources at your fingertips, but you'll also need to rely on your wits to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
As a Buyer Experience Advocate, you will:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to Opendoor buyers and agents
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Respond expertly to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations
- Compose thoughtful, friendly, and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Arbitrate in situations between buyers and agents
- Efficiently prioritize competing tasks
- Proactively and independently engage customers to meet targets and goals
- Help us develop a better buyer experience support platform. Your feedback will be directly incorporated into the product roadmap
We are looking for teammates who:
- Hold an active real estate license or interested in obtaining a real estate license in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, or Texas
- Have 2-3 years in real estate or customer service experience in hospitality, call center, IT Support, etc.
- Excel at taking the initiative to solve problems and answer questions
- Love to guide and nurture people through a difficult and complicated process
- Enjoy speaking with customers and nurturing a relationship with them
- Can think systematically about new ways to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Are available to work 40 hours per week on a rotating shift schedule (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
Bonus points if you have/are:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Sales or customer service experience
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefit
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top