Opendoor is looking for a Benefits Manager to support its rapidly growing population. Reporting the Head of HR, you will partner with HR and business leaders to manage the strategic design and implementation of benefit programs across the country while ensuring a great employee experience. The right candidate thrives in fast-paced, high growth culture that values strategic communication, teamwork and results. You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a strong orientation to data analytics and project management.
In this role you will:
- Implement all benefits and retirement programs.
- Develop benefits strategies that ensure programs are designed competitively, executed efficiently, and align with company goals.
- Project manage benefits renewals including timelines, analysis, and implementation.
- Manage new location benefit program set-ups.
- Ensure benefits programs deliver a great employee experience through innovative solutions, communications, and education.
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions, from due diligence to integration.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, and Procurement teams to ensure benefit programs remain compliant and third party vendors meet company requirements.
- Collaborate with Communications team to ensure benefits programs are communicated effectively and creatively to employees and dependents.
- Partner with Benefits Brokers and vendor partners to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively
- Develop global wellness campaigns and all benefits related communication campaigns
- Keep current on market trends, business challenges and priorities by gathering competitive market data and networking with industry peers
We’re looking for an individual who has:
- 5-8 years of experience in global benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in a fast-paced technology company
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to influence senior management and work across all levels of the organization
- Effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prepare and deliver executive level presentations
- Experience in a software development company
- Combination of high-growth private and public company backgrounds desired
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Back to top