OneWeb's mission is to enable Internet access for everyone, everywhere. We want to see the next generation even more connected than the last, and to create opportunities for people today to access the opportunities made possible through the Internet. To fulfill our mission, OneWeb is revolutionizing the satellite industry and building a global communications network with a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide connectivity to people around the world. OneWeb is creating business solutions for Broadband, Government and Cellular Backhaul. Its high speed, low latency network will offer game-changing Mobility solutions to industries that rely on global connectivity, such as Aviation, Maritime, Automotive, Trains, and more.
We have more than $3 billion invested from incredible partners including SoftBank, Qualcomm, Grupo Salinas, Airbus, Virgin, Coca-Cola and more. We have signed our first customer contracts, we have ground infrastructure in Canada, Italy, Norway with more on the way and in February of 2019, we successfully launched our first six satellites into space. OneWeb is making incredible progress toward reaching our mission and we are looking for more, very talented individuals to help make it a reality.
If building the infrastructure to connect people everywhere is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast-growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
OneWeb is a leading-edge start-up in the UK and we are on pace to significantly grow our UK headcount. The global HR team is a team of focused, creative, flexible, and energetic professionals who are helping to drive our dynamic and fast paced business plans. This is an exciting opportunity to experience working in a high-growth environment and all aspects of Human Resources.
This is a hands-on opportunity supporting an energetic team of HR professionals poised to make a difference in the business. You will gain varied and exciting experience, and you will receive regular coaching and support from the team.
- Recruitment support, including: preparing job specifications; coordinating new resource approval process in Greenhouse (ATS); keeping track of all the active and prospect candidates in the pipeline; keeping our Careers section up to date; supporting the search for new talent; arranging interviews and collating feedback from Managers in a timely manner; organising candidate travel or expenses;
- Active involvement in the recruitment of interns and the European outreach program at OneWeb;
- Co-ordination of the offer process and employment reference checks and letters;
- Assistance in the research, creation and design of HR policies;
- Support with on-boarding new recruitment suppliers.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- You are a recent graduate with a genuine passion for people and desire to develop a career in the Human Resources field;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook;
- An inquisitive mind that thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Proactive approach and the willingness to go the extra mile.
Back to top