Head of B2B Marketing
OneWeb's mission is to enable Internet access for everyone, everywhere. We want to see the next generation even more connected than the last, and to create opportunities for people today to access the opportunities made possible through the Internet. To fulfil our mission, OneWeb is revolutionizing the satellite industry and building a global communications network with a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide connectivity to people around the world. OneWeb is creating business solutions for Broadband, Government and Cellular Backhaul. Its high speed, low-latency network will offer game-changing Mobility solutions to industries that rely on global connectivity, such as Aviation, Maritime, Automotive, Trains, and more.
We have more than $3 billion invested from incredible partners including SoftBank, Qualcomm, Grupo Salinas, Airbus, Virgin, Coca-Cola and more. We have signed our first customer contracts, we have ground infrastructure in Canada, Italy, Norway with more on the way and in February of 2019, we successfully launched our first six satellites into space. OneWeb is making incredible progress toward reaching our mission and we are looking for more, very talented individuals to help make it a reality.
If building the infrastructure to connect people everywhere is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast-growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
OneWeb has created four distinct Business Units (BU’s) each focused on selling OneWeb’s products to four key verticals; Maritime, Aviation, Government and Enterprise. Each BU requires specific sales enablement support from the Marcomms team, to support them in their sales activities with their target customers. These requirements encompass the whole customer journey throughout the sales pipeline and therefore cover a wide breadth of marketing activity including; trade events, industry-specific content, PR and social coverage, digital & print sales collateral and bid support.
The function is new and there is the opportunity for someone to take ownership and define what this role means within the company, becoming a key figure within the business. It is a cross-functional role and will be highly influential, constantly interacting and interfacing with all four verticals of the company. As part of a fast-growing team, you will be the bridge between our four BUs and the Marcomms team, facilitating the work of each BU, commercial team, contractors and third parties. The vision of this role will feed into the overall plan for the marketing team. This role will report to the VP of Marketing Communications.
- Coordinate the planning, budgeting, creation, delivery and reporting of all marketing communications to support sales activity within each of OneWeb’s four BU’s globally.
- Act as the ‘client relationship manager’ from MarComms, developing and maintaining a strong relationship with each of the four Business Units and internal customers.
- Work closely with each BU to refine their overall proposition to underpin all comms.
- Collaborate with each BU, plan and execute agreed marketing campaigns and production of required collateral to support their sales activity, to include;
- Industry events
- Press & social coverage
- Digital content
- Sales collateral
- Bid support
- Support sales teams within BU’s in lead generating/prospect nurturing through social and digital channels.
- Project manage internal resources and external suppliers in the delivery of the above.
- Identify and share ‘best practice’ across BU’s to create efficiencies and economies of scale wherever possible while meeting the requirements of individual BU’s.
- Measure and report on ROI of campaigns.
- Experience of providing sales enablement support to multiple sales teams, ideally in technology markets.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce, and its use in lead generation/prospect nurturing through automated campaigns.
- Liaison with and servicing of, senior internal customers/stakeholders.
- Project management of a range of integrated marketing activity across multiple channels and throughout the sales pipeline.
- Understanding of commercial objectives and vertical markets.
- Synchronising multiple organisations both internally and externally to meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Relevant marketing/project management qualifications.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work at a pace
- Collaboration across all levels of the business
- Flexibility and willingness to travel globally
- High-spirited, motivated and outgoing
- Highly professional and ensuring high standards of the same across all touchpoints
Back to top