At OneWeb, we’re on a mission to provide affordable, high-speed Internet access for the world’s unconnected and to achieve the #1 target of the World Society of Information Systems – to create a community access point at every school in the world. We realize this isn’t easy, but we have designed a combination of satellites and ground systems that we know can achieve this, and we believe it is too important not to do. Eliminating extreme poverty, enabling relief for communities during emergencies or disasters, providing health care, clean water and education, starting a business, individual empowerment and civic transparency are all important goals and Internet access is a foundation for solving these global issues.
OneWeb is a technology and infrastructure provider. Our infrastructure enables Mobile carriers, ISP’s and governments, to provide Internet Access to their local and remote populations. Our team’s talent spans fields from semiconductor design, telecom core network and small cell production and deployment, to hyper local rural regulatory and educational challenges. We are developing leading edge technology to solve some of the world’s largest problems – and having a lot of fun doing it!
If building the infrastructure to connect 2 million schools is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making affordable communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
This project is large and challenging and we need lots of help. Thanks to our growing list of committed partners who share this vision, over the next few years we will enable the world-wide web to be truly world-wide. Come join the team that is making communication ubiquitous on a global scale and know that your job matters.
The OneWeb Finance team is looking for a Finance Associate to support the development of strategic business models, capital fund raising, decision support analyses, financial planning, KPI reporting, and cash forecasting. The ideal candidate is a self-driven analytical professional with attention to detail and strong communication/leadership skills. This is a highly visible position that will work closely with all levels of management.
- Provide support in maintaining long-term financial and operational metrics and ensure accuracy and timeliness in data
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence on key business strategies
- Assist in providing analysis and support on evaluation of potential alliances, joint ventures, and/or issues affecting the business
- Develop working relationships with business leaders
- Implement effective planning and analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company
- Assist in preparing materials for Board meetings
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Oversee/monitor monthly cash flow and working capital needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Can-do attitude and an out-of-the-box thought process
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, strategic thinking and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field, MBA preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Meet Some of OneWeb's Employees
Fleet Management Engineer
Vikram manages the Launch and Early Operations Team and space to ground interface for OneWeb. He ensures perfect positioning of satellites during launch in order to provide optimal service to end users.
Back to top