At OneWeb, we’re on a mission to provide affordable, high-speed Internet access for the world’s unconnected and to achieve the #1 target of the World Society of Information – to create a community access point at every school in the world. We realize this isn’t easy, but we have designed a combination of satellites and ground systems that we know can achieve this, and we believe it is too important not to do. Eliminating extreme poverty, enabling relief for communities during emergencies or disasters, providing health care, clean water and education, starting a business, individual empowerment and civic transparency are all important goals and Internet access is a foundation for solving these global issues.
OneWeb is a technology and infrastructure provider. Our infrastructure enables Mobile carriers, ISP’s and governments, to provide Internet Access to their local and remote populations. Our team’s talent spans fields from semiconductor design, telecom core network and small cell production and deployment, to hyper local rural regulatory and educational challenges. We are developing leading edge technology to solve some of the world’s largest problems – and having a lot of fun doing it!
If building the infrastructure to connect 2 million schools is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making affordable communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, development and execution of spacecraft to launch vehicle electrical integration activities.
• Design and development of Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) necessary for spacecraft to launch vehicle integration.
• Develop electrical integration procedures.
• Lead electrical Spacecraft assembly, integration, and test activities at the Florida factory facility.
• On-site management of OneWeb launch campaign Electrical integration activities.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience with satellite or launch vehicle Electrical Ground Support Equipment.
• BS in an Electrical Engineering.
• Familiarity with Linux OS a plus.
• Familiarity with EGSE-related requirements, particularly at the CSG launch site in French Guiana and the BSC launch site in Kazakhstan a plus.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Back to top