Account Director, EMEA (Maritime)
OneWeb's mission is to enable Internet access for everyone, everywhere. We want to see the next generation even more connected than the last, and to create opportunities for people today to access the opportunities made possible through the Internet. To fulfil our mission, OneWeb is revolutionizing the satellite industry and building a global communications network with a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide connectivity to people around the world. OneWeb is creating business solutions for Broadband, Government and Cellular Backhaul. Its high speed, low-latency network will offer game-changing Mobility solutions to industries that rely on global connectivity, such as Aviation, Maritime, Automotive, Trains, and more.
We have more than $3 billion invested from incredible partners including SoftBank, Qualcomm, Grupo Salinas, Airbus, Virgin, Coca-Cola and more. We have signed our first customer contracts, we have ground infrastructure in Canada, Italy, Norway with more on the way and in February of 2019, we successfully launched our first six satellites into space. OneWeb is making incredible progress toward reaching our mission and we are looking for more, very talented individuals to help make it a reality.
If building the infrastructure to connect people everywhere is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast-growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
We are looking for a Account Director to work with our Maritime Service Partners. This role will play a key part in the Maritime commercial team – owning, developing and managing relationships within our EMEA customer base. Reporting to the Head of Sales, Maritime, this person is expected to cultivate strategic partnerships with our service partners and users. We would expect this person to be extremely comfortable dealing with C-Suite leadership, have a very strategic outlook on the market – understanding trends, developments and demand from the sector, whilst also having the ability to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships with Key Service Partners and build trust
- Convey the Oneweb versatile offering in a smart and personalised way
- Identify new business opportunities to expand revenue growth.
- Assist with company goals and sales/product training with drivers.
- Satellite, Telecom, IP and IT knowledge
- Autonomy, team player
- Strong communication skills in English and ideally another European language
- Committed, motivated and dynamic
- International 'outlook' to the world.
- A pro-active, sales approach
- Being able to structure things / make things clear to others / overall great conceptual skills
- Preparedness to develop
- Ready to travel
- A good working knowledge of sales processes and the satellite industry
- Eight years successful and effective selling experience in the satellite and/or telecom and/or IT industry with a proven sales track record or equivalent in telecom industry experience.
- Good inside knowledge of Satellite and/or Maritime sector across EMEA.
- High School Diploma required/College Degree preferred.
- Unique chance to join a fast-growing company deemed to become the leader of Satellite Mega constellations operators
- A committed cooperative team
- Flexible target-oriented working environment
- International working environment
- Interesting contacts to customers
- Various development possibilities
- Very good achievement-oriented salary
Back to top