Software Support Specialist
Minimum two year's commitment, full-time job.
The Software Support Specialist will work directly with the Software Development team in Bungoma. His/Her duties will include administrative and technical support on an as-needed basis for the various development projects in process at any given time. Initially, this role will be heavily administrative and will include supporting the Technology Support Specialist, but the right applicant will grow toward a role with more technical responsibilities, programming opportunities and development exposure.
Career Growth and Development
One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership skills. Your manager and a global support team will commit significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship and through regular management consulting-style career reviews. We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new high-level roles opening up and opportunities in many functions.
We are seeking 1 exceptional professional with 2 year(s) of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for international development and software design and development. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful entrepreneurial experience (e.g. leading a conference, or starting a business).
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work
- Top-performing academic background (include GPA on your resume)
- We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Software development experience: at least a CS degree with a software focus or 1+ year of professional software development related experience. Experience with any of: C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server, AngularJS, would be considered a plus.
- Language: English required
Preferred Start Date
We offer a modest starting salary that affords a high quality of life in our areas of operation. This is a career-track role with performance-based raises and the ability to expand responsibilities over time.
Note: We will not be able to sponsor a visa for this position.
Back to top