VP, Enterprise Sales
Omnigon is looking to add a VP, Enterprise Sales to its commercial team. This person is expected to bring a rolodex of contacts within companies that invest in digital technology, and to be capable of identifying, pursuing and winning new business opportunities. The VP, Enterprise Sales oversees sales initiatives and guides them from prospecting through close and contract negotiation. Specific responsibilities include strategic planning, overseeing and developing proposal and pitch materials and maintaining communications with prospective clients. Candidates must have formal experience as sales executives – there is no ‘learning on the job’. This is not a engineering position, but all candidates must have experience working extensively in the digital space.
This role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- 6+ years of sales experience developing a network of contacts, and closing, large accounts
- Strategic experience developing and selling bespoke digital solutions to clients
- Experience evaluating business needs and translating them into digital opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A passion for digital and for sports
- Management and leadership experience
- Experience in the sports industry and with brands, sponsors and activations is a plus
- Develop leads and close new business
- Run end-to-end pitch process
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs, briefs
- Develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs
- Maintain new business pipeline relationships
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, technologists and artists. With offices and professional relationships all over the globe, some of the world’s most visible brands look to us for our unique perspective on the way digital technology is changing their businesses, and the lives of the customers they serve.
Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the investments they make in digital technology. Headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including the PGA TOUR, Verizon, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, the United States Golf Association (USGA), IRONMAN, Miami Heat and many others.
- Competitive salary, benefits and yearly bonus
- Commissions on sales
Back to top