VP, Business Development
Omnigon is looking to add a VP, Business Development to its commercial team. This person is expected to bring a rolodex of contacts within brands that invest in sports, and to be capable of identifying, pursuing and winning strategic and tactical new business opportunities. The VP, Business Development oversees sales and business development initiatives and guides them from the opportunity lead phase through close and contract phase. Specific responsibilities include strategic planning, overseeing and developing proposal and pitch materials and maintaining communications with prospective clients. This is not a technical position, but all candidates must have experience working extensively in the digital space.
This role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- 6+ years of client-facing experience in an agency environment with a mix of traditional and digital being ideal
- Strategic experience developing and selling bespoke digital solutions to clients
- A proven record of closing major accounts
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from the initial conversation through the close
- A passion for digital and for sports
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Management and leadership experience
- Experience in the sports industry and with brands, sponsors and activations is a plus
- Develop leads and close new business
- Run end-to-end pitch process
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs, briefs
- Develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs
- Maintain new business pipeline relationships
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), Bayern Munich, IRONMAN, Miami Heat and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits and yearly bonus
- Commissions on sales
Back to top