Technical Resource Manager
Omnigon Communications seeks a Technical Resource Manager for the following full time job opportunity at Omnigon’s offices located at 1261 Broadway, Suite 200, New York, NY 10001.
Responsibilities include: support our business operations in both the U.S. and overseas. Manage domestic and global internal staff resources, across Creative, Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, and QA Teams. Drive recruitment efforts and manage vendor sourcing, on boarding and negotiating.
Specifically, duties include:
- Analyze global project requirements and company resources to develop workflow plans to ensure that active projects have the correct staff allocated and they are being utilized efficiently. Identify internal technical needs and project risks;
- Forecast upcoming project staffing needs by working with Sales, Engineering, and HR to evaluate projects that are in the sales pipeline;
- Develop and manage a master calendar of work assignments based on analysis of business needs and company resources;
- Create and maintain a repository of skill-sets across all staff and use that to align with project needs and requirements. Identify skill gaps and lead training efforts to effectively fill;
- Manage, facilitate staffing and own cross office sharing for resources in our offshore international development teams. Ensure utilization remains high for all Omnigon development teams;
- Monitor projects, staffing levels and needs, and source, select and screen prospective tech freelancers to appropriately staff projects when our internal network is at capacity;
- Work with departments to resource and assist in the identification and management of vendors and facilitate initial discussions necessary to meet specific project requirements;
- Use Unanet software to manage, plan and track people and projects, using system data to produce and analyze high level discipline reports for Resource Management;
- Build relationships with employees at all levels; and assure that new recruits integrate effectively into the organization;
- Ensure that teams function effectively across borders to maintain company profitability;
- Work with business manager for financial forecasting and progress reporting; and
- Monitor delegated vendors and internal business owner relationships to ensure compliance, optimal delegate performance and achievement of business goals according to service level and other contractual requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in International Business, Human Resources, or a closely related academic field of study, plus two (2) years of experience in the Job Offered, or in any human resource role within the advertising or website/app development industry.
Special Requirements: Experience, which may be gained concurrently, to include two years of each of the following: 1) human resource management and staff allocation; 2) managing and staffing projects using remote internationally located development teams; and 3) identifying and sourcing technical freelancers and vendors. Demonstrated knowledge of software/people management systems such as Greenhouse, Microsoft Office 365, Unanet or Ganttic. Position requires occasional domestic and international travel (10%). Send resume to: [email protected]
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top