Omnigon builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world. We are looking for a solid DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our DevOps Systems Engineers help plan, build, and maintain highly available and highly reliable systems. Our development team is full of SWANs; Smart, Willing, Able and Nice people. Together, we grow and continiously learn to deliver better product. Our DevOps engineers are key to automating and building operational tools to ease infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and scaling. They improve our deployments, release processing, and system performance.
Would you like the opportunity to work on projects seen by millions of people daily?
Are you interested in developing products for clients in the Sports and Entertainment world?
If so, Omnigon might be the place for you.
- 4+ years of working experience in Linux/Unix administration (CentOS / Redhat / Ubuntu);
- Good knowledge of Bourne shell scripting;
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc.
- MySQL configuration/optimization/maintenance/backups/failover;
- SNMP, Nagios
- Apache, Nginx configuration (SSL, redirects, auth, etc)
- Tomcat and Java app server configurations
- Cloud automation: Chef
- Amazon AWS: Eleastic Load Balancer, CloudFormation, EC2, RDS
- Experience with MongoDB
Nice to know:
- Varnish scripting
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 31 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Good working environment
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Back to top