Senior Java/AEM Engineer
Omnigon is looking for a Senior Java/AEM Engineer who can work at a fast pace and deliver custom solutions for our clients, leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries.
You would join a solid Java team and work to design, develop, build, deploy and maintain complex systems and projects.
- Work in a continuous deployment software development paradigm for mobile-centric and CMS backend applications (70% back end vs 30% front end).
- Work in new technologies and framework e.g Websocket, Reactive Functional Programming, NoSQLs and leading open source software.
- Build highly available and scalable REST APIs.
- Exposure to AQA frameworks.
- Exposure to cloud based solutions.
- Experience with Classic UI, Touch UI, OSGI bundles.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong understanding of advanced Java topics including multithreading, synchronization and debugging memory allocations of Java applications
- Experience with multi-author, multi-publisher, multi-dispatcher AEM installs.
- Familiarity with version control and issue tracking systems (e.g. GIT and Jira)
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design and modular software architecture
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments
- A team player with excellent communications skills, energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to know:
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with cloud-based computing platforms (especially AWS)
- Experience with EXT JS framework
- Experience Building UI Dialogs
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 24 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of Kiev
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top